Generate Social ROI
Facebook passes 1.23 billion monthly active users, 945 million mobile users, and 757 million daily users. As part of the financial results for its fourth quarter, Facebook today announced a number of new milestones.
- Small businesses are “going social” with the number of Facebook business accounts doubling since last year. Social Media Marketing is here to stay.
- Over 1 million small businesses have active Facebook pages.
- 1 out of 5 Internet users visit Facebook—the second most visited website— every month.
- 2nd most visited site in the world, Youtube is 3rd. Google.com is #1.
Increase Engagement & Sales With Social Media Marketing
- You can currently reach 1.2 billion active Facebook users.
- Higher mobile conversion rates.
- 1stBay handles Designing and developing a customized profiles such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Youtube Channel and more to suit your business.
- Remarketing/retargeting on Facebook Exchange.
- Uploading photos, posts, surveys, videos and content.
- 1stBay will perform all linking between your Facebook page and your companies website which adds the benefit of increased traffic to your site!
- We can create a demand for your products and services with relevant Facebook ads.
PPC (Pay Per Click) management of your Facebook account: (Benefits summary)
- Similar concept to Google PPC
- Allows more characters for content and ad title description then Google Ad Words.
- Cheaper than Google PPC.
- Facebook had much more targeted Demographic and Geographic information for your prospects than Google through their Active Users.
Our marketing package begins with creating a Facebook page and a twitter account for your business, we link them together this way your company can send a single message and reach an unlimited number of people instantaneously with a single mouse click.
1stBay provides a Facebook Marketing page with a complete solution to publicize your company. When potential customers and prospects post to your Facebook page, all of the information they posted is instantaneously sent to their friends through their news feeds creating a viral spider web effect. This cost-effective approach gives you the possibility of reaching hundreds to thousands of potential customers and prospects which only continues to grow and gain popularity with time.
Twitter Marketing is a communications platform that enables small businesses like yours to stay easily connected to their customers. The benefit to your business is that you can use Twitter management to quickly share information with people interested in your company, get real-time market intelligence and feedback on your products and services, build relationships with your customers, partners and others that have an interest in your company.